2016 Pequannock Little League Game Time Limit Rule
All Games are limited to 2 hours. (Exceptions noted below.)
- Two hours starts at the time the game is scheduled for, not the time the game starts.
- Do not start a new inning after 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- There will almost always be a game after yours so it is important to start on time. Even if there is not a game after yours, the two hour limit applies.
- When the two hour time limit is reached, the game is over- period.
- If there is a count on a batter, the batter and only that batter is allowed to finish his at-bat.
- Under no circumstance is any further play allowed.
- If the game is tied at the two hour time limit, the game stands if the home team has tied the game up.
- If the away team is at bat and ties the game up or goes ahead, you revert back to the last full inning for score.
- Exception: Majors Division may play until 10:00pm.
- Exception: International Division is limited to 90 minute games.
- Exception: 50/70 Division is limited to 2.5 hours as per district rules.